Writing an initiation letter for a visitor or Australia Tourist (48R) Visa can be quite challenging. What is vital is to make sure that all the necessary information is in the invitation letter. There is no exact technique or approach once all the required information is visible in the invitation letter for Australian Visit Visa. The Australian Consulate or Embassy requires this letter.
While writing your invitation letter for Australian Visa, keep in mind the following:
Invitation letter must comprise the following information regarding the person being invited:
* Complete Name
* Date of Birth.
* Full Address and Telephone Number.
* Relationship to the Person Being Invited.
* The Reason of the Trip.
* How Long The Person You Are Inviting Intends To Stay In Australia.
* Details on housing and Living Expenses.
* Date on Which Visitor Intends To Leave Australia.
Invitation letter must also take in the following information about the person writing the letter:
* Complete name.
* Date of birth.
* Address and telephone number in Australia.
* Occupation in Australia.
* Status in Australia (Immigrant, Citizen or Temporary Visa)
* A photocopy of documents proving your status in Australia and financial Status.
Sample Invitation Letter for Australian Visa
Below is a Sample Invitation Letter for Australian Visa. The names on it are pretended but this format has been used and visas have been issued using this format. There are other formats that can be used. The most important thing is for the information required to be on it.
Remember that this is only a sample and we are not in any way connected to Australia immigration departmrnt.
January 27th, 2011
123 Amy Street, Apt 2
Melbourne, Postal Code
Application for Tourist visa: Audrey Johnson; DOB May 13, 1988; Passport No: AO3453378
To Whom It May Concern
I am writing to confirm that I wish to invite Audrey Johnson to visit me in Melbourne, Australia for 3 weeks so as to enjoy a short holiday. I wish he will be able to come on 20th of June 2011.
2. I am a Network Engineer Working at DemsTech in Adelaide and Australian Citizen too. I will be on vacation at that visit time.
3. I am able to accommodate her in my apartment for the entire duration of her stay in Australia and I will also pay for her living expenses. Please find attached proof of my accommodation and also evidence of my financial status which shows that I am capable to meet Audrey Johnson’s living costs during the time she will be staying with me.
Following Documents are enclosed herewith:
• Copy of passport
• Tenancy agreement
• 6 months bank statements
Should you require any supplementary information please do not hesitate to contact me on 222-6666-9999
Note: Do not forget to send a scanned copy of your passport. You do not have to notarize the letter.